2002-01-25

I got this from Richard under the overhang outside the bell building in St. Pete High in 1995. I just found it while cleaning. First that tape, now this - I'm soaking in high school this week. Easier and simpler than my 'almost-grownup' troubles? Maybe just different.

2. Rachel
3. Richie


Dont tell him I told you but, Josh told me that you dident call him back last night. That hurt him. He cares about you you know. He tells me that he has dreams about you, nothing obscene, just dreams. He thinks about you constantly, that's all he talks anymore. "what are you to him?" he askes himself. He would ask you out just to find out what you mean to Him, but He's afraid you'd think of him differently, You know, Badley. So if you have any feelings for him, tell him but remember, these feelings are new to him. Hes led an unusual life. He knows things that you would expect to hear from old wise men on isolated mountains. Don't get me wrong, He doesent get shaky around girls at all, only you. I don't know what it is about you, but you got him around your finger. What are you going to do now that you have someone who loves you more than life itself?

Richie

PS: Just ask him, he'll confess
PPS: nevermind
PPPS: Don't Tell Him I Told You, shhh!!

For the record, I've never known anyone, high schooler or otherwise, who knows what love or life mean, but I've known some who've come close - and Joshua wasn't one of them. Richard was, though. How much he idolised Josh, and how much better a person Rich was...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home