2007-06-18

poem, you

The godly might, Land of the sahara
desert? into two halves, north and
sky. is left as an epsilon.
Alternative method:Observe that
one planet, guiding me downstairs. I canna do
You and pleasures,
too, This darkest hour
of the sahara desert? Split the
stove:
Just Seen a Joke:How do
it I wings on my Life
September 13th, 2006 Not even
halfway through I a few more hours go back to
flee, bid the light, Land of
Bookshelf Overheard
Comments while
at work:and
back to the door.
The wretched west and west, and back
Really
Got a winged bird, And
not even halfway through I would fly
Bostonward O blessed
sight! Were
I take off my
sidewalk is breezy cool blue.

...

A reading for midnight:

The reader. February 1st, 2007 Midnight. 2
47.
Such a job
with a good books worth of
the
stove: Just Seen
a
few more hours go back
to the same. Simple convergence problems in
the good books worth
of the Elizabethan era.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home