2006-07-31

Update. What an Orwellian word.

Calendar is now added to right-side links. Just looking at it makes me tired. Those blank spaces are committed to events not yet noted. It'll be a long few months before October.

Flickr account is not melting; my Pro account expired, so my available display space went away. All photos are still on server, and will reappear when funds are replenished.

I am scheduled for work all through Tisha B'Av. This is not okay. It is not okay that I was unaware of the coming dates, a result of my lapsed practice. It is even less okay that I feel the need to prioritize twelve hours' earning over rescheduling. I think I'll go over there now.

.

When you pray, you are like a bed of coals.
After prayer, so long as a single spark remains,
A great fire can be kindled again.
But if that spark dies, there can be no fire.
Cling to G-d always,
Even at times when you feel unable to reach G-d.
This is how you may preserve that single spark,
So that the fire of your soul is never extinguished.

-- Likutim Yekarim 15b

1 Comments:

Blogger cookie said...

I'm not seeing "visit Mom" on there. :(

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home