2003-11-03

ShaClack-Clack Ohm...

x
presented my feminine side with flowers. She cut the stems and placed them gently down my throat

x
Lord, I've known sleeping women. Women who've slept for lives at a time, on sunny afternoons, and purple evenings. Women who sleep sound, and live silently. Some dreams never to be heard of again. I've known sleeping women and have learned to tip-toe into their aroma, and caress myself. They've taught myself how to sleep having swallowed the moon Sleep 'till mid afternoon And yearn for the silence of night to sleep sound once again.

Painters of the wind, who know to open the windows before closing their eyes. Finding glory in the palette of their dreams. She had no dreams that night. The windows had been closed. The worlds of her subconscious sufficated and bled rivers of unanticipated shivers and sounds that were not sleep. She was sound asleep, and he came silently.

-- Saul Williams, excerpts

feminist girlfriends and you can't help but to get it when you're sleeping with it
the automatic affirmative (but I just like the beat, man)
German students who "nigga"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home