2003-11-01

Soledad was your mother's name

In dream-labyrinth nights, I turn
a corner, one street becomes another street
in another country, yet on that street
doorway flows into hallway: no need to learn
my way; I know the way.


(Marilyn Hacker)

x

Kings of Convenience
letters letters letters to and from
Peter the poet.

Vineland is slowly sucking the
life out of me. The leaves have basically    all fallen
but some are still on the trees. Everyday I go for a
bike then I go for a walk later when its dark I like
to walk in the cold with the smell of woodburning
firepalces is wonderful.
     School is fine    im just going at it day by day.
Can't wait till you come and visit. Actually I was
thinking about that recently it gets dark around here
by 6pm and the house is already hard to spot and in
the darkness is gonna kill you so I would sugest that
you leavce NY at a time when you arrive before 6pm
since its hard to see the house from the street+ it
will be dark. We can talk about it later.


I don't know what I can save you from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home