2003-07-08

It's a slow day at work and I'm craving Thai food. (or is that fast food?)



banality v.2.0

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Rachel
-- Nickname/stagename: I don't want to be/Gypsy Rose Lee
-- Birth date: August 23rd, nineteen-hrmmphrmmph
-- Birthplace: Rochester, NY
-- Current Location: Tampa, FL
-- Eye Color: North Atlantic
-- Hair Color: Brown
-- Height: 5'1"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Swedish Lutherans, Irish Catholics, and Polish Jews
-- The shoes you wore today: Old comfy ones.
-- Your weakness: Religiopolitical discussions. Red curry & mango.
-- Your fears: Failure. Conflict. Southern Baptists. Incompetence.
-- Your perfect pizza: No pineapples! Pineapple belongs in curry.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Plan cohesion for the next six months.
LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: ^ ^
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Sunlight?
-- Your bedtime: 12 a.m.-ish
-- Your most missed memory: Nauset on a cloudy afternoon
LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Jolt
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Eew
-- Single or group dates: Single or solo
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Chai
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffeecoffeecoffee
LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Sometimes
-- Cuss: Often
-- Sing: Alone
-- Take a shower every day: Gimme two
-- Have a crush: Ow, my toes!
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes.
-- Want to go to college: Want as in how?
-- Like(d) high school: Couldn't pay me enough to do it again, but.. yeah.
-- Want to get married: Sure, let's go.
-- Believe in yourself: ::disappears in a puff of logic::
-- Get motion sickness: Nope
-- Think you're attractive: Of course.
-- Think you're a health freak: Rarely
-- Get along with your parent(s): Much better than I used to/getting there/yes, always
-- Like thunderstorms: As long as I don't have to sleep outside in them.
-- Play an instrument: Clarinet, kitchen-cabinet percussion, kazoo
LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Yes
-- Smoked: No
-- Done a drug: Coffee?
-- Had Sex: Yes
-- Made Out: Sure
-- Gone on a date: Who wrote this thing?
-- Gone to the mall?: Had to - glasses place is there. Oof.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Eeeew.
-- Eaten sushi: No
-- Been on stage: Only for a second (Orpheum)
-- Been dumped: Nyet
-- Gone skating: Rollerblades are in car. must. go. soon.
-- Made homemade cookies: Should!
-- Gone skinnydipping: No
-- Dyed your hair: No
-- Stolen anything: Temporarily.
LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: Yes
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
-- Been caught "doing something": Yes
-- Been called a tease: Recently
-- Gotten beaten up: Depends on definition & can I have liked it?
[Peter: Did I hurt you?
Lee: (dejected) No.
]
-- Shoplifted: No
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Er, don't we always?
LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 85. He will be 21 and marry me for my money.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Hush.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Five minutes with a JP in St. Augustine. No-one else present.
-- How do you want to die: Asleep and quite old.
-- Where you want to go to college: Whenever I get back, I'd love to go to Emerson.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy. An editor. Writing. Close to people I love.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Japan. All of Europe. The rest of the US.
LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl... [These are silly and I don't care.]
-- Best eye color? ...
-- Best hair color? ...
-- Short or long hair: ...
-- Height: ...
-- Best weight: ...
-- Best articles of clothing: ...
-- Best first date location: ...
-- Best first kiss location: ...
LAYER TEN:
-- # of drugs taken illegally: Many
-- # of people I could trust with my life: Five or six
-- # of CDs that I own: Not as many as I'd like
-- # of piercings: 3
-- # of tattoos: 0
-- # of scars on my body: Many
-- # of things in my past that I regret: Heavier than I am but less than the Feather - so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home