2003-07-03

Would the real Seamus Heaney please stand up?
I only wish I could see the two of them face each other down on the slam stage.

Now then: I have been unable to stop listening to Hot Hot Heat's self-titled album. First listen had me making the what-did-I-buy face but by track 10 I had the thing on repeat entire. What's happening to me? I must plug myself into Zappa & the Mothers Live in London before I do something awful. Like buying the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. On vinyl.

Today:
I shall acquire more lesbian campfire music.
The collage for Megan was left at home. Wait for Monday. We see as through a scanner darkly.
Lunch will be la Teresita - Cuban greasy spoon. Mmmm plantains.
I am making up for yesterday's no-coffee regimen as fast as possible.
Mundanity!
Profanity!
Bad 80's videos!

There will be time enough and world for quiet and still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home