2002-12-16

Hurrah for corporate Christmas – cookies are my sustenance. I wanted to write about Monsanto’s OSHA inspection-exempt status, or was it the moral and philosophical conflicts in the North American left/progressive responses to the Venezuelan situation? Dropped a kellygreenheaded Laura off at TIA this morning to have coffee and then onward: Tampa-Miami-Caracas-Merida. Will I have to call in January to explain that my intrepid roomie is stuck in a national strike/coup and will be slightly late for the start of classes? We’ll see. Meanwhile, my deep in the red status has left me no choice but mix CD’s. And long letters. Pretty ones. Email me an address if you want Yule-ish packages; it’s a much more reliable offer this year.

Postscript: Scotland, PA... A spanish bank.. el Banco. Like a drive through teller. With .. food? (Yeah, but can you still make deposits...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home