2002-09-16

Humbaba the evil. Humaba the tempter. Humbaba the not-really-threatening.

It's good to come back.

The night still confuses me
We’d all get tired and have to sleep eventually
Regardless of the sun’s demands
Regardless if it made much sense
You moved so far (that I know how far)
And then you got so sad that I bought a car
Yes I’ll come get you
And I will bring you home


You won't catch me behind the wheel of a Chrysler ever again...
It's worse than it seems if I'm listening to T&S and liking it.
All song lyrics!
and Gilgamesh.
and Ani.
Lend little miss listless a little bit of Christmas?
Doomed to a life of spinsterly clutter, vinyl and silk all full of kitty mess.
and unpaid bills.
Did I mention? Collections. Ow, socialized medicine! I'd rather work my fingers to the bone than owe them to else.
snrrrrr.
So many letters... I owe you and you and you and so many of you letters... or at least a loving... I just miss. You.

Too late, I find my student ID staring me in the face where I'd be able to ignore it best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home