2006-02-12

6:38 a.m.



Northampton has ~an inch and a half so far, falling heavily now and blowing. Glad Miles and I went out so early! Nothing to do now but hole in and do homework, and (at a reasonable hour) call my Mom. Right, Mom?

But first, back to bed.

SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE FORECAST THAT WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS. DO NOT TRAVEL UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY...AND IF YOU MUST DO SO...KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT...FOOD...AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. IF YOU GET STUCK STAY WITH YOUR VEHICLE.

2 Comments:

Blogger cookie said...

If you're talking about me, then yeah, baby, and I'll be home after 12:00.

If you're talking about someone else, I'll quit reading here.

7:20 AM  
Blogger cookie said...

Of course, I'm home right now, too. And will be home until around 9:30, if you're still up.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home