2005-12-27

Dobrovolets on JS Foer; Foer on Hanukkah Harry and other justifications

.

Quick internet from SC, which is beautiful. Photos upon return. Tomorrow, early swim and bike to breakfast. Rough life, this.

.

Before I left, I looked everywhere twice for the damn padded envelope. No dice, no knife, no idea. It will be in plain sight when I get back, surely. What a mess. It will be found! and I will send it. In the meantime, I send my love and merry Christmas to one who used to nod toward Apollo and let the wind wrap kisses.

.

Rainy-day women.

1 Comments:

Blogger cookie said...

Kisses in the Wind

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that’s how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are….what’s taking us so long.
But remember my child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin…
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you my darling, I’m doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you’ll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring you kisses that I send to you each night.
---Unknown

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home