2003-06-23

i'd like to break his skull like a fucking piñata, read his thoughts one by one.

x

dare you
to take me on
I dare you


the vicarious various. the inevitable-evitable.

I wanted the everyday reassurance of being mutilated. The way a crippled deformed birth-defected disfigured girl can drive her car with the windows open and not care how the wind makes her hair look, that's the kind of freedom i was after. -- Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

I’ve seen you, beauty, and you belong to me now, whoever you are waiting for and if I never see you again, I thought. You belong to me and all Paris belongs to me and I belong to this notebook and this pencil. --Ernest Hemingway, "A Moveable Feast"

Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense. -- Henry Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home