2003-01-12

This is the unofficial themesong to Adaptation, out of whose self-examining silent to inner soundtrack self-delving fugue I'm climbing even now. It has to be.

I live in a hotel / must keep writing / if I'm to be better than everyone else / like figure skating / like asphyxiating / on your own seeping fumes / you're just waiting / living in a hotel / but I'm not traveling / between two points, in mid air, / I'm levitating / above the earth / beneath the sky / eyes like static / in my three feet / from bed to wall / there sleeps a genius / leave me here to my devices / the call could come at any time / they're playing love songs on the radio tonight / I can't relate to that right now / note so self : no one cares. your voice is average / in worried piles I typed for miles and noone noticed / I will begin / I will put right / this morning terror / I have been kissed / between the ears / by human error / leave me here to my devices / I need a word to change my life / I've tied my ankles to the table legs with wire / he can't write so much as type / leave me here to my devices / I can't think with all this noise / they're playing love songs on your radio tonight / I don't get those songs on mine / you keep fucking up my life

-jets to brazil, I typed for miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home