2002-11-20

. wayside on these roads .

Searches stopped by bluegirl:

+how +much +absinthe +should +you +drink?
shitty daughter
eliot smith methamphetamines
plastic canvas wh
trazodone dream
you broke your own cause you can't finish what you start
burger king onion ring pictures
tiny flat breasts
Todd Colby
fucking photos images gay kids
man wearing a sandwichboard
suicide subway
sartre stickiness
told me not to worry I'm worried now
alix olsen
lover taken drugs
giving professors blowjobs for grades
romania textile
skinny girls rib
where to sell industrial sand

I have letters in my hand, letters telling me happy chanukah and your car insurance is cheaper by $95 and your bill for $20.90 was covered by trigon and you are loved and so is Hemingway. I have letters on my desk, letters telling you happy wednesday and cold cold evening breezes are enclosed and silence is good for now and you have an apple and a hug waiting for you and I wanted to come Sunday but you had company and my place is away but I hope not for long and I love you and I miss you. These are not all to you, but most of them are. I have so many books to send so many places! Soon I will have money to do so and that will make me tired and happy. Right now I am just tired and much younger than I was before my mother called me at work this morning to discuss her growing-up epiphany as I re-wrote the yearly budget proposal. These days before January make me eight and weary of the remembered routine. No-one pushes me around - I do that just fine on my own now, and it doesn't take much of a reminder for me to get into step, head down, hands in my pockets, fingers playing the keyboard like the half-step faery in my ears (but only late at night cold feet alone; most of the time now must be spent rationalizing my previously well-thought-out adult but now impulsively childish plans). For them. And me? Yes. Here I stay 'til Sunday, end of December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home