2002-05-30

Zounds! I was never so bethump'd with words!
W.S., King John 2.1.466

Open wide the hymns you hide... for her price is above rubies.

Do you remember?

NUMBER ONE
Imagine yourself in a white room. Totally white - no doors, no windows, no cracks on the walls. Just white. How do you feel? Choose three adjectives (or words or whatever) - whatever comes to mind - that express how you feel.


safe trapped panickycalm

NUMBER TWO
Choose your favorite color. Choose three adjectives that describe this color.


bloodred - familiar deep dark

NUMBER THREE
Think of your favorite animal. Choose three words that describe this animal.


cat - independent arrogant in-control

NUMBER FOUR
Think of a body of water: any body of water - a river, an ocean, a lake, your bathtub, whatever. But think only of the water, ok? Not the sand or the linoleum. Choose three words that describe the water - the feelings you get from it, et cetera.


ocean - tumultuous endless constant

NUMBER ONE
These words describe how you think of death.

NUMBER TWO
These words describe your image of yourself.

NUMBER THREE
These words describe how you believe other people see you.

NUMBER FOUR
These words describe how you view your sexuality.


When I was green, greener than the hill. Moving, just keep moving, when I don't know why I stay - with no ties to bind me, no reason to remain... A su salud. A me salud? Cuando es mi salud?

Hear me calling, won't you give me a free ride?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home