2001-07-02

Every letter, every email, every phone call, every post lately, has begun with the same thing. "So much has happened since last time..." It has. Much of the muchness has to do with a little jaunt to psych emergency and a hospital stay and a BA52 and a month locked inside myself. Some of the rest has to do with a little cat named Charlie who's living with me now and making my life quite sunshine-y and full of fuzzy purry love; also the friends (some online but mostly the ones who stick by me irl) who love me dearly and to whom I owe bits of my life. I love you love you love you. Since May 18th I have been in the hospital, out of the hospital, on drugs, off of drugs, on them off again tralala, and back on intermittently. I have lived out some of the pain no human being should live, and been loved so much I overflow with it. I am listening to Placebo and playing with the kitten who owns me. I've been gainfully unemployed, or rather fully employed without pay, in the arduous job of taking care of myself. I highly recommend that everyone employ herself for a full month, at least once, just to live and heal and snuggle and smash the occasional plate.

That said, my money's running out. I need to find work, and soon. My dilemma: I am qualified and able to pull in $20-30K a year in any number of jobs that would bore me literally to death. I am also qualified and able to work silly jobs at odd hours to pull in dollars to live on and perhaps scratch out enough to leave town (and state, and country, and continent) by next May. What to do, what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home